Friday, October 5, 2012

A New Day

Each day is a new day to start again which is much better than giving up completely, laying out on the couch, with a bag of chips, and watching T.V. all day.

Started with a bowl of Quaker old fashioned oatmeal with dates, walnuts, and sunflower seeds.  The oats are my whole grain, the dates add some sweetness, and probably a little nutrition, as well, and the walnuts and sunflower seeds are suppose to be my fat for the day, plus omega 3.  I also had a banana.  These are going to be my day starters with a little variation.  I don't know yet if I am going for the occasional egg.  Eggs make me want to have toast and fried potatoes!

Association foods are a real pain.  It is a domino effect of bad eating: first a little of this, then a little more of that, and before I know it, I am eating everything in the kitchen!


Taking it slow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment