Wednesday, January 25, 2012

continuing...

I have been mostly good today and I would say that that is progress.
Had toasted Ezieliel bread with low fat swiss cheese and berries for breakfast, and then took a 50 min. walk. Snack was green tea and chobani yogurt with mango( I just love the mango version); for lunch was a beautiful salad with strawberries, blueberries, golden raisons, dried apricots, walnuts and cucumbers, and baked chicken breast split between two people--hubs and I.  I did put the poppy dressing on, because it was there.  Did have another one of those cinnamon rolls though.
The afternoon wains on and I think of brandy old-fashioned, which I have, with a low fat cheese stick and a few nuts.  For dinner leftover vegetarian soup.

Not so bad, except I am teetering between taking another walk or having another cinnamon roll.  Hmmmmm. tough decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment