Monday, January 30, 2012

oh my...

Eating healthy can taste good!

Last night's dinner was very good: the Turkish pie was delicious; the salad with the grapes and feta was a big hit; and, don't forget those wonderful, soft rolls with the wheat germ in them.  My daughter brought red velvet cake balls covered in chocolate which went very well with our coffee.  Good Times!!

I feel a lot better too; not so weighed down in comparison to eating the fast food or highly processed food, but this doesn't mean I won't ever make those sweet rolls again, because "I WILL MAKE THOSE SWEET POTATO CINNAMON ROLLS WITH MAPLE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, AGAIN"(ominous music sound: dum, dum, dummmm)

Anyway, just got back from a 50 min. walk and feel pretty good today.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you will have to make them we fly home next month! Baby would very much appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete