Thursday, October 27, 2011

Can't believe it...

I went ahead and stepped on the scale out of some perverse curiosity, and was pleasantly surprised that I have been maintaining 191 pounds.  Must be all the walks I have been taking, because it sure isn't my eating regiment.  Of course,  I would really like to drop some more weight off, but one thing at a time.

This weekend I am making a Halloween feast:  Crock pot spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, a salad with pastrami and black olives, and Halloween poke cake(this is a marble cake that has orange jello poured over it, and topped with chocolate frosting and candy pumpkins. Yummmm!)  Diet food?  Nahhhh!  But, it will be delicious. What do you think makes the fat lady fat anyway!  Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo that cake sounds interesting! Robs been kind of anti-sweets (outside of the bowl of halloween candy he demolished) for a while now. We decorated halloween sugar cookies and he has barely tapped into them! It's been all me lol. I'd ask for the recipe but I wonder if he'd even eat it. He's trying to 'maintain his cycling weight' :( The kitchen feels neglected when he goes on these diets.
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete