Friday, October 21, 2011

won't do it...

I am not going to step on the scale for awhile; besides, I can feel the weight gain in how my clothes have been fitting lately--not good.
Invited daughter and grandbaby over for supper tonight: chicken tetrezini is is on the menu.  I am using whole wheat pasta--that is as far as the healthy part of this dish goes.   But, I am including broccoli which is, of course, good for you.
I have been continuing my walks, because I so enjoy the brisk fresh air and all the fall decorations in front of people's houses. I usually meet a dog or 2 on these walks.  They will run up to me, sniff my hand, and take a pet before bounding off because their master is calling them. Then I get the apology for the unleashed dog, and I always say, " That's Ok, I meet a lot of dogs on my walks."  The funny thing is I don't even like dogs; although, I don't seem to mind them on my walks. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment