Monday, October 31, 2011

fun, fun...

Halloween feast night was fun.  Everyone came with huge appetites and ended up eating all the spaghetti.  That crock pot spaghetti sauce is one of the best recipes I have run across; I actually found it years ago in a Taste of Home magazine.  The cutest thing was when little guy was swinging a noodle in front of his face just staring at it, and then shoved it in his mouth fast as he could!

Now I feel like I need to get back on the diet: the weight is attaching itself to me again like thick dense clay on a shovel.  That is when it takes a lot of spraying with the hose, or, in my case, lots of walking and diet discipline.  I know, I'm a lot of talk, but if I don't continue to berate myself for naughty days, I won't feel like I am making any progress.  Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment