Monday, September 12, 2011

I did it...

I ended up eating that high glycemic, but satisfying dinner I was looking for since last week end.  My daughter and grandbaby came over and we ordered out Italian.  I had the spaghetti and meatballs in this lovely tomato sauce.  It came with garlic bread, but guilt dictated that I give it to my daughter and grandbaby which they appreciated.  I did have a salad also; they make the best house salads. Cannoli for dessert, of course.

 Immediately afterwards, I started to get that heavy sleepy feeling that you get when piling in the refined carbs, but it is done.   No time to mourn the weight loss that this will inevitably disrupt, but I will prevail because I still have my mind set on this adventure, and will continue to pursue it with even greater fervor than before this lapse in judgement and dieting decorum.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment