Friday, September 30, 2011

The fat lady is back...

As you have probably noticed, I was sinking into a depression and dieting failure, placating myself with beer and fast food.  So, I took charge and gave my 2 week notice at work. I felt immediate relief.

My dieting has been a different story. After my long binge eating session, I ended up in a yo-yo half South Beach half junk diet.  The good news is that I am at 191.6, so I haven't gained the weight back I worked so hard at trying to lose; but, I haven't lost any weight either which, of course, is to be expected for naughty people like me.

I have no excuses for my behavior, but I have noticed this trend whenever I try to lose weight: I start to hover around 190 pds,, start getting nervous, and then end up sabotaging my entire diet.  It is not that this diet is even all that restrictive, because I have done plenty of cheating and still manage to lose weight.  This will require more thought, because the 180s are looking very appealing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment