Sunday, September 11, 2011

Will I falter???

I am now down to 191.6.  I haven't been feeling any particular cravings as of late, but last week I wanted a Culver's hamburger and fries.  Yes, the hamburger and fries have usurped the potato chips!  At least for now.

There were really no good food choices at the pot luck: I ended up eating the offered fare in smaller portions, but didn't feel satisfied from high glycemic treats as I would normally do.  Is my body chemistry changing?  Is my palate really enjoying cleaner eating? I know my digestive system always gets disrupted in a very negative way after eating these foods, so maybe I shouldn't eat them. Ha!

I do notice that the pounds seem to melt off faster when I incorporate some kind of activity on a regular basis; I only hope I can keep it up, because I can get so lazy, especially as it gets colder outside.

I ended up getting the Supercharge South Beach diet book in the mail yesterday.  I will read it for future reinforcement and reference in this dieting craze I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment