Monday, September 5, 2011

Now that it is over...

The wedding week end is done, and I'd say overall I didn't do too badly.  Some of these restaurants weren't all that good.  For instance the holiday Inn we stayed at had good room service, but in the restaurant we had the prepacked heated up food you'd find at Chlies or Applebees; doesn't anyone take raw food and cook it anymore?  The chicken I ordered did have grill marks on it, but that was the only highlight. The green beans were limp and coated in a weird sweet sauce, and my ceasar salad was wilted.  So, it went on like that; maybe I am just used to eating real whole food right now--that is a good thing.

Have had plenty of produce from the garden, making stuffed peppers with my peppers from my garden, tuna salad in tomato cups(tomatoes are bountiful this year), and lots of pickles and salads.

So, resolve continues, although I won't step on the scale for a few days, just to be on the safe side. Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment