Friday, September 2, 2011

Nervous...

Well, the wedding is tomorrow, and I lost the 10 pounds I was hoping to lose-not thin, but don't feel as heavy and bloated, thanks to cleaner food.  I almost went off the wagon early yesterday: my daughter and I didn't feel like cooking, so we went to Culvers. I wanted a greasy hamburger and fries, but ended up with a cup of chili and a salad.  Of course fast food, no matter what it is, is not good for you, but I think given the alternatives, I did pretty good.

Tonight will be another obstacle, because we will be hoteling it and eating out.  I will try to continue to behave based on food choices offered; but tomorrow, I make no promises, although I feel a little nervous and guilty about it.  Maybe, I will simply stick to my resolve and continue to choose the legal foods. nahhhh! I really doubt it!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I say by the end of the evening (after the wedding) who the heck cares how you eat lol. Have a good time and don't worry about food. :D Have fun!! I really wish we could be there!
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete