Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ahhhh..........

Feeling pretty good  today. I stepped on the scale this morning just for giggles and found that I am now at 194.4.
Yeah!  Then I went for a bike ride with the hubby. He put a heart rate monitor on me to see if I was stressing myself; we found that my rates were pretty good. He wrote them all down: I went 16.32 miles which actually felt a lot better than the last time.  I did it in 1 hour 19 minutes at 12.35 mph average. I had 122 beats per minute average with a max of 160 beats per minute.  And, I burned 676 calories, which goes to show you that you can't really lose weight without exercise.

New resolve = relaxation

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep up the good work :D

    Rob tries to get me into the heart rate stuff but I realize I begin to hate keeping track of stuff after a while. It makes it feel more like a chore than a pleasure. For me I stopped counting the amount of miles I rode this year. Maybe next year i'll start doing the heart rate stuff again.
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete