Sunday, August 21, 2011

Starting over...

Friday and Saturday were very difficult days for me.  Fell off the wagon, lost the horse, and had to walk home.  Saturday night I went grocery shopping with the hubby after a long morning of yard work; needless to say, I had the munchies, and then my sweet husband comes up and whisper in my ear, "I feel like being naughty."  I ended up buying reduced fat ruffles and a Kashi pizza which I ate on my last day of Phase 1.  I have been on a stand still in weight reduction all week, so a little frustration sent me over the edge. The beer was good too.

Today has been going well. Started Phase 2 with steel-cut oatmeal and strawberries--very good after all those eggs. For lunch was mediterranean salad with chicken and bulgar--that was very good also. Tonight the hubster and I are going to make a nice vegetarian soup together. He eats bread with his, lucky fellow.  Right now I don't have the crazy munchies, so that is good, and one can only feel guilty about set backs for so long, or else one just gives up and quits.

Around the horizon is exercise.  Hmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment