Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Next Morning

Well, it is the next morning after my food rant, and I am still feeling determined to continue along the same dieting path--for better or worse. I just know I am tired of being this fat and everything that goes with it. I may even stick with it for a few days. Ha! Ha!
Ok, so today went to store and bought all items for next few days on "South Beach Diet". As I have said, it has been successful in the past, just until I get my new book THE DUKAN DIET(ominous sound effect).  I was listening to the John Tesh show on the way home from work 1 night--he always gives interesting tidbits on how to improve your life in between bad 80s music and soft rock. Anyway, he found a study that implied that people who keep a food diary tend to lose more weight, so with that in mind, and being on my last rope, I have decided to do some of that here today. Will I continue it? Who knows, probably as long as the last potato chip crossed my lips. Hmmmm, potato chips, how I yearn for thee.
so, today I had scrambled eggs with zucchini, a low fat string cheese for snack, and 2 chicken tenders on a bed of romaine with a balsamic vinegarette. sugar-free jello cup for dessert. Tonight is salmon with steamed asparagus. Well, that listing of food was kind of annoying and painful. Thank goodness I don't have any set rules to my ranting about food! OH glorious food!
OK getting a little delirious, so will sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment