Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The results...

Based on a 2000 calorie diet with 2400 mg of sodium being the cut off, I consumed 2,025mg of sodium. That was surprising, because I really thought it would be more.  What is more surprising was the sugar count with the cut off being 40g of sugar, I consumed 40g exactly.  That was 2 weight watchers raspberry ice cream bars and a chobani greek yogurt. Feeling a little more hopeful, I added up the RDA for fat with 65g being the cut off, I consumed 91g.  Oops! Where did that come from with all this South beach diet food I am eating?  I suppose it is hell of a lot less than on my regular diet that got me where I am today!  Maybe I don't want to know how much fat I used to consume. So, I have convinced myself that it is no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment