Saturday, August 6, 2011

starting out...

Ok, this is my first post on my first blog. Feeling a little shy about it now, but will muddle through. I have really started this blog as kind of a journal to get me through my umpteenth diet craze. I have recently found myself to be fat, miserable, tired, and slow. No room for singing at this juncture. So, I will tell you about my insane attempt at recent weight loss thus far. I bought a juicer thinking it to be the miracle cure I had been looking for, only to end up with a massive headache and a growling stomach before the day was even through. Needless to say, i ate everything in sight to recooperate form my supposed lack of nutrition. This diet failed or I failed it. Either way, I will continue to juice, because of the vitamins and minerals that can be obtained from just one drink. taste? Eh, it grows on you as long as you keep thinking, "mmmm, kale juice is sooo good for me!"
While I wait for my next diet book to show up "The Dukan Diet" to be explained later, I am going on a mock south beach diet to prepare myself for my next hopefully not failure in the dieting world. I have last weight on south beach in the past, but it is not a diet I was able to stick with in the long run.
Ok, that is enough for starters. I will try to figure out this blog stuff as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment