Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sodium...

Ok, so I am continuing my research on salt. I looked up the daily allowance of salt(sodium) on some websites, and have found that it is 2,400mg for a 2,000 calorie diet.  Just for fun, or curiosity, or something new to obsess about I am going to count up how much sodium I am putting into my body daily.
In the Dukan Diet book, the doc said that peri-menopausal and menopausal women have a more difficult time losing weight, because of our hormones being out of whack. We also have more of a tendency for bloating and water retention. Maybe, if I can get the salt thing under control, I will feel better. It is worth a shot.  I already take progesterone cream for the mood swing and that helps a lot.
So, tomorrow is salt obsession day!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment