Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thinner...

I feel like I am in that book/movie "Thinner" by Stepehen King where the guy has a curse on him that makes hims lose weight until there is nothing left to him.  I know I have a long way to go, but each day I step on the scale and it shows me that I am a pound thinner than the day before.  My plateau has to be around the corner at some point here!  This is too unnerving, so unnerving, in fact, that I want to go eat some big pizza pies to celebrate my weight loss, knowing full well that it will all go back onto my body!
Slower weight loss is frustrating, but reliable, at least to me it is.
Ok, no pizza for now, but I could go for a nice big bag of potato chips! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Go for the Kashi pizza's! There healthy and yummy! And even if you eat the whole pizza (like I do sometimes on my binging days) you ate whole grains with veggies and feta sans grease! :D -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those Kashi pizzas, but right now I am eating no carbs at all, not even whole grains, which I have to admit I am craving as well. Thanks for the advice. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete