Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Waiting...

I am still waiting for the Dukan Diet book I ordered on a whim last week. I keep looking out on the front porch for my cure to obesity to show up all wrapped in celephane and ready for me to read with great anticipation--like a really good Stephen King novel.  In the meantime, I continue on my "mock" South Beach diet.  I think when I did this diet 5 years ago, I ended up just cutting out most of the carbs, and not making all the fancy dishes which can be very time-consuming and annoying for a food addict to go through. The more time spent with the food, the more obsessing happens. I have hunger pangs, if you want to call them that, on and off, but have been sticking to the legal fare of celery, lowfat cheese, walnuts, and don't forget those sugar-free fudgesicles that actually save the day. Yumm!! they are actually delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment