Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally...

Reached my first plateau.  197.8.  Now the weight loss will probably slow down to a pound or 2 a week instead of every day. I get so hungry when I lose it too fast. I can now beat myself up for having bad thoughts about pizza and potato chips, because I didn't lose any weight and those things would definitely make me gain.
1 more week on phase 1 of South Beach diet.  So looking foward to a bowl of oatmeal and a piece of fruit. It seems like mana right now. Phase 2 is much more accommodating in the food choices and variety. All still healthy fare though, mustn't forget that this is also about making better food choices and enjoying them.
Will I still slip off this dieting wagon and have those old potato chips? Yes, I probably will, because potato chips have always been my cryptomite, and I am not superman! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment