Friday, August 12, 2011

Meltdown...

I am seriously going through a dieting meltdown right now,after losing 5 pounds within 5 days(probably just water), and feeling the heeby jeebies from eating no fruit or bread. I always lose weight in my back first. I know this by the way my bra fits. That part is a nice feeling, but the nervousness that follows is no fun at all.  I looked at the recipes for this weekend and just freaked out, because I work this weekend and the recipes are way to fancy to prepare.I Know I kind of just jumped into this right off the juicing wagon, so I didn't really prepare myself as in simplifying these recipes for more normal people with things that normal people like to do--not being in the kitchen most of the day!!  I did eventually work it out though. My plan is to look a head, modify the recipes, then make up the majority of the recipes for the day in the morning.  I can't wait for the second phase, so I can just eat a bowl of oatmeal--getting so tired of eggs. Eggs! Every single day! OK feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment