Friday, August 26, 2011

Wow...

Well, I finally jumped off the plateau I was on for at least 2 weeks by 1 pound.  I currently reside at 196, and I only attribute this to the added exercise this week.  I was true to myself and actually stayed with it.  This is a must to continue.  I actually took 2 walks yesterday: One by myself, and then later on I walked to the goat farm with my daughter and grandbaby, and can she walk fast!  I told her if I walked with her on all my days off, I'd lose all my weight! Lol!

In other news, I ended up ordering a bunch of South Beach books off Amazon.  I really like this particular plan, because it seems to suit me the closes to what I can tolerate in the dieting world.  I ordered a quick and easy cook book, a more variety cook book, a holiday and party cook book, and a supercharged exercise and diet book.  My obsessiveness dictated these purchases, but I really think I will find usefulness in them.  Oh yes, I also ordered a carbs and fat book.  I think along with gluttony, I have trouble in food choices in these areas.
So, with this arsenal behind me, a new resolve in exercise, and good advice from loved ones, I should succeed in this quest--positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment