Monday, August 22, 2011

Exercise...

I guess I need to reapproach the whole exercise thing now.  I haven't really been doing much of that this year, for whatever reason. Of course, I could come up with many excuses, but why try to explain things away--I simply haven't been, except for the occasional walk.  Exercise always seems to make me feel better, and if I eat right, helps me to lose weight, so with that in mind, I went for my first official walk today, and plan to continue walking at least 4 times a week to start.  If I go gung ho, I know I will fail.  I would also like to start riding bike with the hubby again--I actually miss that.

Staying on track now with my new resolve in the eating department.  My daughter brought over a couple chocolate zucchini cupcakes (yumm), but I didn't eat them.  Extra treat for the skinny hubby. lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment